Organizer: Department of English, Internal Quality Assurance Cell Jai Hind Educational Trust’s Zulal Bhilajirao Patil College, Dhule, Maharashtra 424002 in association with ELTAI Khandesh Chapter
About the Webinar
- When: Friday, 20 August 2021
- Time: 10:00 am(IST) onwards
- Registration Fee Needed
- Call for Papers
- E- certificate will be issued to the registered attendees after submission of the feedback form.
Inaugurator: Hon. Medhatai Patkar
Activist and Environmentalist.
Keynote Speaker: Prof. Dr. G. A. Ghanshyam
Professor, Govt. M. L. S. College, Bilaspur, Raipur, CG
Prof. Dr. Jaydeep Sarangi,
Bilingual Writer, Editor, Academician,Kolkata, WB.
Prof. Dr.Sonia Singh
Associate Professor, Department of English, K.R.G. Govt. PG College, Gwalior, MP
Dr. Ahmed Salem Ba-awaidhan
English Language Instructor, University of Hadhramout, Mukalla,Yemen.
Prof. Dr. Dhirawit Pinyonatthagarn
Director, Translation and Interpretation Center, Surnaree University Technology, Thailand.
- Registration fee: Registration=₹50/- (Participation)
- Paper Presentation- ₹100/- (Includes participation fee)
- Paper Publication= ₹500/-
- Participation+ Paper Presentation+ Publication=₹600
🔹The selected papers will be published in a book with ISBN or a peer-reviewed journal with ISSN
Modes of Payment
A/c Holder’s Name: (Dr.)Vitthal Vasant Kale
Account Number No.: 33061335250
Bank: State Bank of India
UPI ID: 9921599478@ybl
Email for correspondence: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Incorporating Human Values in Literature
- Human Values and Drama
- Human Values and Poetry
- Human Values and Prose
- Teaching Human Values and Professional Ethics through Literature
- Role of Literature in imparting Human Values
- Saint Literature and Human Values
- Human Values for Continuous Professional Development
The research paper must be;
- Original, unpublished, self-written.
- Not more than 2000 words.
- In editable format (.doc)
- In Marathi/Hindi/English related to the main theme.
- Follow standard and updated Referencing style.
- Soft copy of the book/journal will be provided to the contributor.
- Last date of submission of papers 15 August 2021
Send your papers to email@example.com
Telegram Group Link: Join here
Dr. Vaibhav Sabnis
President, Khandesh Chapter, ELTAI
Dr. Varsha Patil
Head Department of English,
Coordinator, Internal Quality Assurance Cell &
Vice-Principal, JET’s Z.B. Patil College, Dhule, MS, India