FDP for Faculty and Research Scholars From Engineering, Polytechnic, Arts and Science, and Education Colleges
Organizer: Department of English, St Joseph College of Engineering, in Association with world English Language Learners Teachers & Trainers Association
About the FDP
- When: 30th September -2nd October, 2021
- Free Registration
- On successful completion participants will receive e-certificate
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAM
- To sensitize the participants to comprehend and adapt to different learning styles of students.
- To expose teachers to different pedagogies by incorporating the required pedagogical knowledge, skills, dispositions and commitments.
- To facilitate the participants to develop appropriate advancements in technologies.
- To enable teachers to be competent in handling instructional methods and strategies to ensure effective teaching.
The Three-Day Programme aims to cover the following major themes Understanding different pedagogical approaches.
Focusing on the science of learning.
Familiarizing participants with strategies and skills for effective teaching and learning.
Faculty and Research Scholars of all disciplines from Engineering, Polytechnic,
Arts & Science and Education Colleges.
Dr. VENKATESWARA MA M.phil, Ph.D
Associate Professor, Department of English
St. Joseph’s College of Engineering