Papers are invited for “PATHH-2021” from Scientists, Academicians, Researchers, Executives and Government Representatives
Organizer: St.Francis Institute of Management and Research
- When: 26/6/2021- One day
- Registration fee needed
Finance • Financial Markets • Commodity Markets • Investor Sentiment and Trading Actions • Global Liquidity • Management of Financial Institutes • Hedge Funds& Mutual Funds • Cryptocurrencies • Fund Raising from Debt and Equity Markets • Banking and Insurance Sector • Venture Capital and Private Equity.
Marketing • Customer Retention and Acquisition • Re-strategizing Communication Virtual Marketing • Role of Immersive Marketing • Pricing Strategies • Online Communities and Online Marketing • Digitization and Marketing
Human Resources • Resilient Organizations • Work from home • Digital Work • Managing Performance Management • Employee Motivation • Leadership in Crisis Situation *Entrepreneurship, Operations and IT • Artificial Intelligence & Robotics • Social Entrepreneurship • Block Chain Technology • Women Entrepreneurship • Global Technological Integration • Operation and Supply Chain Management
General Management • Corporate Social Responsibility • Family Business Management • Stakeholder Management • Innovations for Smart Future • Sustainability as an Innovative Key Element (List of sub-themes is illustrative & not exhaustive. COVID-19 Pandemic related themes will be considered )
- The authors of accepted papers will be awarded Certificates.
- Selected papers will be published in UGC Care Listed Journal (Journal Charges Applicable).
- Remaining papers will be published in SFIMAR Research Review (Print ISSN : 0975-895X and ISSN Online : 2581-7450)
- Abstract Submission of Paper : 26th April 2021
- Submission of Full Paper : 25thMay2021 Registation form can be downloaded from SFIMAR website : http://www.sfimar.org
- Research Scholars: Rs. 200/- (INR) per Author
- Delegates from Academics : Rs.300/- (INR) per Author
- Delegates from Industry : Rs. 500/- (INR) per Author (Each author needs to register separately)
- Best Research Papers will be rewarded with cash prize and Best Research Paper Certificate.
- Remaining participants will be given Certificates of Participation
Registration link: Click here
After registration Join whatsapp group : Join here
Cheque /DD Drawn in favor of ‘SFIMAR-MDP’ OR Direct Payment / Bank Transfer / NEFT Payment to be made to:
- Bank Name : Catholic Syrian Bank (CSB),
- Borivali (W), Mumbai
- A/C No. : 033100479173190001
- IFSC Code : CSBK0000331
Email Id to Send Papers : email@example.com
Conveners of the Conference
Dr. Natika Poddar – 9819788659 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Pushkar Parulekar – 9664012760 email@example.com
Dr. Ritesh Kumar – 8286863343 firstname.lastname@example.org