Organizer: Sri Krishnadevaraya Institute of Management, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India and Millennium University, Malawi, East Africa- Sponsored by
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh, India
- When: During 25th– 26th March, 2021
- CALL FOR PAPERS
- Registration fee for participation and submission of articles is absolutely free
- Abstract Submission: 05-03-2021
- Full Paper Submission: 15-03-2021
TARGET PARTICIPANTS: Academicians, Research Scholars, Students, Industrial participants and Entrepreneurs
About the Webinar
The world is experiencing revolutionary advances in science and technology. Organizations have been investing significantly in technologies to keep ahead of competitors and potential disruptors. First-order disruption includes localized change within a market, where a particular technology is disruptive. Second-order disruption influences many industries and substantially changes societal norms and institutions, where technologies disrupt social interactions and relationships, organizational structures, institutions and public policies. The aim of 4.0 is to realize improved operational efficiency and productivity. This could be achieved through features such as digitalization, optimization, production customization, automation and adaptation. Furthermore, human-machine interaction enables enhanced value-added services, automatic data exchange and communication. These features are also strongly associated with industrial value-adding processes, knowledge management, internet technologies and advanced algorithms and applied across three areas of impact, namely integration of value chains (e.g. IoT, cloud computing, etc.), digitalization of offerings (e.g. augmented reality, smart sensors, big data analytics), and digital business models and customer access (e.g. authentication, artificial intelligence, etc.).This webinar aims to discuss all the above aspects. During the webinar, smart methods of management activities will be deliberated. The webinar also throws light on the impact of automation on the performance of business organizations.
International Women’s Day & GK – Quiz: Participate Here
The authors are requested to focus their papers on any of the following sub-themes:
- Impact on HRM
- Impact on Marketing Management
- Impact on Human values and ethics
- Impact on Production Management
- Impact on Quality Management
- Impact on Financial Management
- Industrial Big Data
- Internet of Things (IoT) & Services
- Smart Manufacturing
- Robotics and Automation
- Cloud Computing for Industry
- Strategy and Operations
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Block chain technology for Industry
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT/ARTICLES
- The abstract heading should include the title of the paper and author’s name.
- Maximum two authors are allowed.
- The abstract should not exceed 250 words.
- Manuscript must be typed clearly on A4 size in 1.5 line spacing with Font size – 12, Font style – Times New Roman and not exceeding 15-20 pages.
Softcopy of abstracts & full papers can be sent at the earliest to: –firstname.lastname@example.org
All the shortlisted and selected full-length papers will be published in an edited e-book with International Standard Book Number (ISBN). The authors of such papers will be informed individually by the organisers.
Prof. PANATULAMURALI KRISHNA
Chairman, BoS & Webinar Director
Sri Krishnadevaraya Institute of Management,
Sri Krishnadevaraya University.
Anantapuramu, Andhra Pradesh-515003,India.