Organizer: Rajagiri College of Social Sciences and Rajagiri Business School, Kerala, India in association with Turnitin
- When: Friday, 9th April 2021 at 2:00 -3.30 p.m
- No registration fee
- Webinar Platform: Zoom
- E-certificate will be provided to those who register and participate in the webinar after submitting the feedback.
- • How is Turnitin addressing academic integrity for the institutions across the world.
- • Rising trend of contract cheating and how Authorship (Originality) empowers institutions to curb it.
- • How students are using Turnitin software to curb similarity issues in time.
- • Introduction to Gradescope and the problems it solves.
• Chaitali Moitra, Regional Director of Turnitin, South Asia
• Mohammed Shahrukh, Customer Growth Manager, South Asia
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the webinar.
Who can participate?
- Faculty members, Research scholars and LIS professionals.
- Participants limited to 500
Online National Seminar on NABARD: Promoting Capacity Building for Rural Youth : Register Here