Organizer: Globethics.net India and Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kalady, Kerala, India
About the Webinar
- When: 27th and 28 October 2021 from 2-5 pm IST. (10.30 to 13.30 CEST)
- Free Registration
- Platform: Zoom
This virtual-conference is an attempt to rejuvenate ethics and values whose conscious revalidation ought to be the prime mission to be undertaken by the teaching community in the current times. Being part of the Shankaracharya (enlightened teacher of a Golden Period of ancient Indian Renaissance and Religious Reformation) academic community, Adi Shankara Group of Institutions makes an attempt to initiate this Movement towards the “Revalidation of Ethics and Values.”
Papers are invited on:
- • Values and Ethics: Conceptual Framework—Varied Perspectives.
- • Significance of infusing value based education in the current times.
- • Revision of Values and Ethics in the 21st Century.
- • Indian Values and Ethos in Economic/Social Colloquy and Everyday Practice.
- • Values and Ethics in a society’s well-being.
Coordinator: Dr Jacob George C.