Organizer: Gurudev Arts and Science College, in collaboration with Association Of International Researchers Of Indian Origin (AIRIO) and IQAC of the college.
About the Webinar
- When: 23/10/2021onwards
- Free accessibility
- Provide clearidentification with your email and mobile number.
- Time allowed for presentation is 15 minutes with a discussion time of 3 minutes.
- Complete schedule of the program and the individual slot will be emailed to each registered participant on 20 th October 2021.
- Online platform link will be emailed to each participant.
- E certificate of participation with the name of the paper will be provided to all presenters.
THEMES AND SUBTHEMES OF THE WEBINAR
Main Theme: PRE AND POST PANDEMIC SOCIO – CULTURAL AND EDUCATIONAL REALMS: TRENDS STRATEGIES AND PARADIGM SHIFTS
- Environmental Effects of Covid-19 Pandemic and Potential Strategies of Sustainability. (Department of Physics)
- Virtual Laboratory- A Boon to Practical Chemistry in Covid-19 Scenarios. (Department of Chemistry)
- Cognitive Modeling of Covid Diagnosis. (Department of Mathematics)
- Covid-19 and E- commerce- Extend of Impact on Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) (Department of Commerce)
- Digital Transformation and Impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) After Pandemic. (Department of Computer Science)
- The Role of Social Worker and Ethical Challenges for Social Work During Covid-19. (Department of BSW)
- Challenges and Opportunities After Covid-19 for Microbial Science. (Department of Microbiology)
- Pandemic and Literature: History; Narration; Trends and Impact. (Department of English)
- Trends in Tourism: Challenges and Opportunities. (Department of Management)
- Impact of Covid-19 in Academic, Scientific Research and Biomarkers. (Department of Biochemistry)
- Psychosocial Impact of Covid-19 on Learning Process. (Department of Psychology)
SUBMISSION OF PAPER / ARTICLES
- Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Kindly send a soft copy of the abstract (max 300 words) and full paper to the given email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The submission of full paper is mandatory.
- All papers are subject to scrutiny by an expert panel and selected papers are permitted for presentation in the webinar.
FORMAT FOR SUBMITTING OF FULL PAPER
Title of the work
Motivation for research
Research questions/ experiments at design
Methodology and substance
Novelty/ Author’s contribution towards creating of new knowledge.
- Submission of abstracts – 11/10/2021
- Confirmation of acceptance of paper – 13/10/2021
- Receipt of paper on or before – 19/10/2021
The paper should be sent by email to the concerned email provided.
Mail address: email@example.com
For Further Queries:
Mrs. Sindhu P.K. (9995587802)
Mrs. Jain Mathew (9947925051)