Internship and Summer Training Program
Summer Training / Dissertation / Internship programmes at CSIR-CSMCRI, Bhavnagar:
CSIR-CSMCRI, Bhavnagar offers Summer Training / Dissertation / Internship programmes to graduate/postgraduate students who would like to pursue their academic projects under the above said titles ranging from 02 – 12 months as part of their academic curriculum.Students are advised to visit CSIR-CSMCRI’s website to get prior information on various R&D aspects of institute. Interested students may download the prescribed application format from CSIR-CSMCRI’s website:
- There is no dead line for receiving the applications for this purpose. But students, as per their academic requirements, can apply for the same during any time in a calendar year.
Terms and Conditions for Summer Training / Dissertation / Internship programmes at CSIR-CSMCRI, Bhavnagar
- A maximum of 10 Students (in all subjects) from individual University / institution / college are permitted for Summer Training / Dissertation / Internship programmes at CSIR-CSMCRI.
- Students have to provide complete contact details of their sponsoring authority (telephone numbers including mobile, e-mail etc. This information is vital since the approval letters will be sent to the sponsoring authority with a copy to the student.
- Students have to manage their boarding, lodging and transportation for the entire duration of their Summer Training / Dissertation / Internship programmes at CSIR-CSMCRI.
- Students may please note that their requests for the above said programmes are subject to grant of permission i.e. they are advised to apply for a placement in the first instance to “The HR Cell (email@example.com). Once the placement is granted, students may follow specified application procedure.
- Duly filled-in applications should be addressed to The Director, CSIR- CSMCRI, Bhavnagar-364002 and may be submitted to “The Divisional Chair, Planning/HRD/ISTAD, CSIR-CSMCRI, Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar -364002 (soft copy may be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org and students should submit the original hardcopies in the HR Cell at the time of reporting in CSIR-CSMCRI.
- Students may please note that the minimum period for the Summer Training / Dissertation / Internship programmes is two months and amount will be chargeable accordingly. Students granted permission for the above programs shall pay a Fee ₹ 2500/- (Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred only) per month + GST as per applicable rates (Currently the approved GST is 18%). Fee once paid will be not returned.
- No extension is allowed in general. However, an extension may be permitted in deserving cases with prior approval of the Competent Authority. However, in cases where the students are permitted to continue more than 15 days beyond the approved duration of time periods need to pay the full fee for that/those month(s).
- Students may pay the requisite fee for the above said programmes through Bank (NEFT / RTGS) as per the Bank Details of CSIR-CSMCRI, Bhavnagar.
- Students seeking dissertation / project work / Internship programmes at CSIR-CSMCRI have to submit a recommendation letter from their Head of Organization/Department on their Institutional Letter Head along with the duly filled-in application form (letter format given).