Invited Articles and Poems
The tricolor gleams not due to the deep colors used in it but because of the blood sprayed by the brave sons for this motherland whose valour always ameliorates the Luminescence of the Tricolor.
About the Magazine
The Pramiti 4.0 is all set to be released by Prerna, the society of the department of political science of SLC-E, on 26th july 2022 on the glorious occasion of VIJAY DIWAS
- KARGIL VIJAY DIWAS
- WORLD FOOD CRISIS
Kargil Vijay Diwas
- Geostrategic importance of Kargil Security arrangements in India
- Significance of Kargil war.
- Recommandation of Kargil review committee.
- Importance of NH-1.
- Infrastructure and development in Kargil area.
- Comparison between Kargil comittee report and Agnipath scheme.
World food crisis
- What is World Food Crisis
- Reasons for Food crisis in the world: Poverty- Covid-19- Russia Ukrain war-Financial sector regulation and economic stagnation- And others.
- Reasons for food crisis in india and concerned datas: Poverty – Covid lockdown- Financial sector regulation and economic stagnation- And others
- Role of Food Corporation of India (FCI) with regards to food crisis
- Recommendations to overcome food crisis
You may choose more than one thematic area for the article.
Mail your inputs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date of submission -July 5th, 2022
Submit your work with the following configuration
- State your objectives and write the abstract of your article at the beginning.
- Use either Hindi or English as the medium of your writing.
- Kindly sum up your article within 800 words
- Mentioning the references and sending atleast 4 relevant pictures are mandatory in case of articles.
- Writings/paintings/poetry can be sent to the Editorial Board in either PDF or in Word DOC form.
- Affix a passport size photograph with the article and state your name, name of your course, name of your institute in that.
- Your inputs will be valued irrespective of your course, department and institution.
- Your thoughts, analysis, views and recommendations are important and will be respected.
Miss Kalash – 8595760286
Mr. Diwakar Joshi – 7838505923
Editor, THE PRAMITI magazine.
The PRAMITI editorial board.
Department of Political Science (SLC-E).