Organizer: Department of Biochemistry, Vivekanandha Arts and Science College for Women, Veerachipalayam, Sankari, Salem District – 637 303
About the Competition
- Date: Science Day from 28.02.2022 – 07.03.2022
- Logo can be handmade or done using E tools
- Theme should be relevant to Science.
- Upload logo in the link provided on or before 07.03.2022
- E – Certificates will be provided to all the participants
- Top three winning entries will be awarded with winning certificates and an E-book
Who can participate?
School and college students
What is a logo?
A logo is a graphic mark, emblem, or symbol used to aid and promote public identification and recognition. On National Science Day, we invite all science enthusiasts out there to unleash your creativity by creating a logo to mark this historical day so as to commemorate the discovery of Raman effect by the Indian Physicist, Sir C.V. Raman.
Mrs. M. Ayesha Sabeen, M.Sc., M.Phil.,
Assistant Professor & Head
Department of Biochemistry
Vivekanandha Arts and Science College for Women, Veerachipalayam, Sankari, Salem District – 637 303