About the Quiz
- Start Date : 02/02/2022 11:00
- End Date : 02/02/2022 23:00
- Questions : 20,
- Duration : 300 Seconds
- Rewards : e-Certificate
Wetlands may support both aquatic and terrestrial species and this contest will help the participants to increase their knowledge and aware them about the wetland around themselves, On the occasion of world wetlands day MPSBB is organizing an online contest open to all the participants on 2.2.2022
Terms and Conditions
- The quiz is being organized by the Madhya Pradesh State Biodiversity Board, Government of Madhya Pradesh in collaboration with the MP-MyGov platform. Access to the quiz will only be through the MP-MyGov platform and no other channel.
- Participants will be required to answer 20 questions within a span of 5 Minutes.
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks on the ‘Start Quiz’ button.
- Entries once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
- Questions contained within the quiz will be based on publicly available information.
- Participants will be required to provide their name, email address, telephone number, and additional details as required by the entry form. By submitting their details and participating in the quiz, participants give consent to the MP-MyGov platform and, Madhya Pradesh State Biodiversity Board to use this information as required to facilitate the conduct of the quiz competition, which may include confirmation of participant details, announcement of winners, and disbursement of awards.
- Participants can only enter the quiz competition once. Multiple entries from the same participant will not be accepted and considered.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of the competition at any time or cancel the competition as considered.
- The organizers reserve the rights to disqualify participants, refuse entry, or discard entries, if such instances or participation is considered to be detrimental to the competition, or additionally, any entry will be considered void if the information submitted is illegible, incomplete, false, or erroneous.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late, incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- The participants shall abide by all the terms and conditions of the quiz competition, including any amendments or further updates.
- Organiser’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- By entering the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by the above-mentioned terms and conditions.
- The following terms and conditions henceforth shall be governed by Indian laws and the judgements of the Indian judicial system.