About the Course
- Jointly offered by CEMCA, COL & KISS from 1st May 2021
- NO REGISTRATION FEE & NO COURSE FEE
- Limited seats are available on first cum first Serve Basis
This course is designed for anyone interested in understanding and developing insights to use statistical techniques. However, Teachers, Students and Research Scholars from various disciplines of higher education and teacher education including school teachers, educational leaders would benefit from this course. Working professionals (early-career and mid-career) of Government and Non-Government organisations working with various projects of social development (education, health & family welfare, rural development, panchyatiraj, agriculture and animal husbandry, urban development etc., would benefit from this Massive Open Online Course.
Visit Here to Register
Two levels of certification are available based on your level of participation and completion of the tasks/activities:
- Certificate of Participation: requires a minimum score of 60% on all quizzes and participation in at least 3 discussion forums including completion of required readings of e-texts and watching videos.
- Certificate of Completion: requires a minimum score of 70% on all quizzes and participation in at least 3 discussion forums including completion of required readings of e-texts and watching videos. Also completion of a short project as an assignment at the end.