About the Quiz
- Start Date : 01/06/2022
- End Date : 30/06/2022
- Questions : 15, Duration : 300 Seconds
- Rewards : Cash prize
Government of India is celebrating 75 years of progressive India and the glorious history of its people, culture, and achievements as “Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav”. To commemorate the monumental occasion of Amrit Mahotsav, the Ministry of Finance, Government of India is conducting a National Quiz on Financial Sector and mandated Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management (AJNIFM) to organise the national quiz.
Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management (AJNIFM) is an institute of national importance promoted by the Ministry of Finance with Hon’ble Union Minister of Finance as the President of the AJNIFM Society. It is an institute of Centre of Excellence for capacity building in the complex domain of finance. Apart from capacity building, AJNIFM is also engaged as Policy Research institution in the field of financial markets, under the aegis of Department of Economic Affairs (DEA), Ministry of Finance, Government of India – Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management Research Programme.
The objective of this quiz is to celebrate the journey of Indian Financial Sector in last 75 years since independence in addition to promoting financial awareness among the citizen of the country. With similar objectives, the forthcoming quiz aims to encompass the holistic perspectives of journey of Indian financial sector including Financial/Economic Reforms, Macro-Economic Developments, Key Committees and Reports, Government Welfare Schemes, Governments Policies, Financial Regulators and Institutions, Financial Instruments and Financial Markets.
Terms and Conditions
- The Quiz is open to Indian citizens aged 18 years and above as on 01st June 2022. The individuals working in AJNIFM & NSE (Permanent & Contractual) and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Quiz. The participant is required to self-certify that he/she is eligible to take the Quiz and shall abide by these terms and conditions.They would be granted only the Certificate of Participation. The participant is required to self certify that he/she is eligible to take the Quiz and shall abide by these terms and conditions.
- The Quiz is available in English.
- The Quiz will have 15 (fifteen) Multiple Choice Questions, each carrying one mark. A participant will get 5 (five) minutes to complete the Quiz. There will be no negative marking.
- Any kind of malpractice such as, impersonation, double participation, etc., will render the participation of the individual null and void.
- Performance in the Quiz will be evaluated based on “Maximum Correct Answers in the Shortest Time”. For example, if many individuals secure 20 marks, they will be ranked based on the time taken to complete the Quiz, as electronically determined, by the MyGov. in. The individual, who has completed the Quiz at the earliest, shall be considered the best performer. After ranking the individuals with score of 20, the individuals with score of 19 will be ranked, and so on.
- The best performer will be awarded a Gold Medal along with a cash prize of ‘1,50,000/- (One lakh fifty thousand rupees only). The second-best performer will be awarded a Silver Medal along with a cash prize of ‘1,00,000/- (One lakh rupee only). The third best performer will be awarded a Bronze Medal along with a cash prize of ‘50,000/- (Fifty thousand rupees only). First Rank Holder (excluding the National Winners) from each State/UTs will be awarded a cash prize of ‘15,000/- (Fifteen thousand rupees only).
- One person will be considered for one prize only. In case of tie, the winner of the prize will be declared by draw of lots by Computer facilities of MyGov. The decision of AJNIFM/MyGov shall be binding to all the participants. The best performers will be awarded medals and cash prizes, while all the participants will be issued a Certificate of Participation
- After the closure of the Quiz, and prior to the announcement of results, the winners of cash prizes will be required to provide their identity details and latest photograph. Non-submission of these details will render their participation null, and void and the next best performer will be chosen accordingly.
- Participants who are already registered on MyGov portal are advised to check and update their current, valid contact details (email ID and mobile number) in their MyGov profile/account, prior to playing the Quiz. All communications from the AJNIFM to the participants/ winners will be made only on the contact details available with MyGov in their system.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the AJNIFM shall be final.
- By participating in the Quiz, the participant agrees to have read and accepted the above-mentioned terms and conditions.