Organizer: Women’s Education Society’s, Sundarbai Maganlal Biyani Law College Dhule, Dist. Dhule (Maharashtra) – IQAC INITIATIVE
National Level Students Essay Writing Competition on the auspicious occasion of 75th Independence Day – 15th August 2021
About the Competition
- Impact of 127th Constitutional Amendment Bill 2021 on 50% ceiling limit of reservation.
- Advancement in Cyberworld – Boon or bane
- Multiple social and environmental benefits of sustainable energy
Essay should be:
- in English of single PDF typed on A4 size paper left with one inch margins on each side, font “Times New Roman” of size 12 with 1.5 line spacing exceeding not more than 700 words.(rename the file with your name)
- File should be within 1 MB
- The last date to submit an online essay is on or before 25th August 2021, 5 pm, one participant can send one entry only
- The content should be original and creative
- Result will be announced on the WhatsApp group
- The top 3 participants will be awarded a digital certificate with a special mention on it as 1st, Rank, 2nd,Rank, 3rd, Rank in the competition.
- Other participants will also get the digital participation certificate through their registered e-mail.
Before joining the following link, keep your essay ready with above restrictions and participate in the competition.
All participants are requested to join the WhatsApp group by using below link: Join Here
Honble. Alka D. Biyani
Women Education Society Dhule.
Honble. K.U.Nabariya Women Education Society Dhule.
Adv. Sarangi Y. Gujrathi.
Secretary Legal Education Center, Women’s Education Society Dhule.
Prof. Vidya V Patil
Assistant Professor, S.M.Biyani Law College Dhule. 8055271614
Prof. Ashish R. Gangurde
Assistant Professor, S.M.Biyani Law College Dhule- 9665780657