NCERT is inviting applications for its various Teacher Education Programmes including B.Sc.B.Ed., B.A.B.Ed., M.Sc.Ed., B.Ed., B.Ed.-M.Ed., and M.Ed. The online application form is available from 25/04/2023 to 06/06/2023 at ncert website.
Details About Programmes
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi is an autonomous organisation set up in 1961 by the Government of India, Ministry of Education to assist and advise the Central and State Governments on policies and programmes for qualitative improvement in school education and teacher education. The eight constituent units of NCERT located in different parts of the country, include: (i) RIE, Ajmer; (ii) RIE, Bhopal: (iii) RIE, Bhubaneswar; (iv) RIE, Mysuru, (v) NERIE, Shillong; (vi) NIE, New Delhi; (vii) CIET, New Delhi and (viii) PSSCIVE, Bhopal.
Applications are invited on-line from the eligible applicants for admission into various Teacher Education Programmes, viz., (i) B.Sc.B.Ed. (4-year), (ii) B.A.B.Ed.(4-year), (iii) M.Sc.Ed.(6-year), (iv) B.Ed. (2-year), (v) B.Ed.-M.Ed. (3-year) and (vi) M.Ed. (2-year) run under Regional Institutes of Education.
Important Dates to Remember
- Downloading Admit Card: 25.06.2023 to 02.07.2023
- Date of Common Entrance Examination (CEE)-2023: 02.07.2023 (Sunday) *
- Last date of Uploading the Marks of the Qualifying Examinations for Applicants appearing CEE-2023 (B.Sc.B.Ed./B.A.B.Ed./M.Sc.Ed.): 05.07.2023
- Last date of Uploading the Marks of the Qualifying Examinations for Applicants appearing CEE-2023 (B.Ed./B.Ed.-M.Ed./M.Ed.): 15.07.2023
- Declaration of Result of CEE-2023 (B.Sc.B.Ed./B.A. B.Ed./M.Sc.Ed.): 20.07.2023
- Declaration of Results of CEE-2023 (B.Ed./B.Ed.-M.Ed./M.Ed.): 25.07.2023