Internship Program for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
Organizer: National Institute of Science and Technology (Autonomous), Berhampur, Odisha
Applications are invited from highly motivated and eligible B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc. students of Engineering/Science Institutes of India for Summer Research Internships at National Institute of Science and Technology (Autonomous), Berhampur, Odisha, 761008.
- Aim:The aim of the program is to facilitate talented student interns to work under the guidance of highly experienced research professors resulting in R & D publications, term papers, innovative projects, etc.
- Eligibility:Final Year or Pre-Final year B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
- Duration: 2 months (Starting 1st June, 2021 tentatively)
- Applicants are required to work with the faculty members of NIST Berhampur.
- Applicants are advised to check the list of participating faculty along with their area of research being offered.
- Applicants will be required to make a presentation to the institute and submit a report at the end of the tenure.
- The students selected for the internship are expected to work online. The summer interns will not be paid any stipend. They will be provided with e-certificate after successful completion of the internship.
- How to Apply:
- Online application form must be submitted. For more detail visit www.nist.edu
- The Curriculum Vitae, along with all necessary documents like mark-sheets, semester grade cards, institute identity card etc. should be combined as a single pdf file and is required to upload at the time of application.
- Curriculum Vitae should contain recent passport photograph, along with digital signature of the student.
- Hard copy of applications are NOT required to send by post. Do not send any application by email.
- Research Areas: See the Faculty information file
- Last Date: 20th May 2021
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail.
- The Selection will be based on qualification and experience.
- Students of NIST Berhampur are not eligible for this internship program
Dr. Sandipan Mallik
Associate Professor and R&D coordinator
Dept. of Electronics and Communication Engineering (NBA Accredited)
National Institute of Science and Technology (Autonomous)
Institute Park, Palur Hills, Berhampur, Odisha, INDIA-761008