Organizer: St.Francis Institute of Management and Research & St.Francis Institute of Management and Research (PGDM) in association with the Univerisity of Mumbai
About the Conference
- When: 29/6/2022
- Registration Fee Needed
- Call for Papers
Papers are invited for PATHH-2022 from Research Scholars, Academicians, Researchers, Executives to Management Corporate and Government Representatives
- Best Research Papers will be rewarded with cash prize and Best Research Paper Certificate
- Remaining participants will be given Certificates of Participation
The authors of accepted papers will be awarded Certificates. Selected papers will be published in UGC Care Listed Journal (Journal Charges Applicable). Remaining selected papers will be published in SFIMAR Research Review (Print ISSN : 0975-895X and ISSN Online : 2581-7450)
Sub- theme of the Conference
Financial Markets • Commodity Markets • Investor Sentiment and Trading Actions • Global Liquidity • Management of Financial Institutes • Hedge Funds& Mutual Funds • Cryptocurrencies • Fund Raising from Debt and Equity Markets • Banking and Insurance Sector • Venture Capital and Private Equity.
Customer Retention and Acquisition • Re-strategizing Communication Virtual Marketing • Role of Immersive Marketing • Pricing Strategies • Online Communities and Online Marketing • Digitization and Marketing
Resilient Organizations • Work from home • Digital Work • Managing Performance Management • Employee Motivation • Leadership in Crisis Situation
Entrepreneurship, Operations and IT
Artificial Intelligence & Robotics • Social Entrepreneurship • Block Chain Technology • Women Entrepreneurship • Global Technological Integration • Operation and Supply Chain Management
Corporate Social Responsibility • Family Business Management • Stakeholder Management • Innovations for Smart Future • Sustainability as an Innovative Key Element ,Workplace Safety ,Regulatory and Government Compliance , Operations and Supply Chain Management , Customer Engagement , Workplace Ecosystem, Digital Affinity , Climate Change.
The above mentioned sub-topics are only indicative and other subtopics relevant to the theme can also be taken up.
- Abstract Submission of Paper: 26th April 2022
- Submission of Full Paper : 25th May2022
Email Id to Send Papers: email@example.com
Registration Fee (Indian Delegates)
- Research Scholars: Rs. 800/- (INR) per Author
- Delegates from Academics : Rs.1000/- (INR) per Author
- Delegates from Corporates : Rs. 1500/- (INR) per Author (Each author needs to register separately)
Registration Fee (Foreign Delegates)
- Research Scholars: $ 30/- Per Author
- Delegates from Academics : $ 40/- Per Author
- Delegates from Corporates : $ 60/- Per Author (Each author needs to register separately)
Whatsapp group: Join Here
Cheque /DD Drawn in favor of ‘SFIMAR (CHRD) A/C’ OR Direct Payment / Bank Transfer / NEFT Payment to be made to:
- Bank Name : Catholic Syrian Bank (CSB), Borivali (W), Mumbai
- A/C No. : 033103169256190003
- IFSC Code : CSBK0000331
Conveners of the Conference
Dr. Natika Poddar – 9819788659 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Pushkar Parulekar – 9664012760 email@example.com
Dr. Ritesh Kumar – 8286863343 firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for Paper Submission
- Abstract should describe the broad content of the paper and should not be more than 300 words. Research background, Aims, Methodology, Results/Findings, and Implications are essential elements of the abstract.
- The length of the paper should not exceed 6000 words. The paper should contain the Title of the paper, Author’s name and details, Introduction of the topic, Need of the study, Objectives, Hypothesis, Research methodology, Data collection & Analysis, Testing of Hypothesis, findings & Interpretations, Implications, Conclusions, Suggestions and References.
- The author(s) name must not be mentioned anywhere except on the cover page of the research paper.
- Papers should be typed in MS-WORD with single spacing on A4 size page in Times New Roman style with font size12 and 1 inch margin on
all four sides.
- A soft copy of the abstract should be submitted as an e-mail attachment. For the full paper, one hard copy and one soft copy should be submitted on or before 25th May 2022.
- Each paper will undergo a similarity Index check.
Evaluation Criteria For Selecting Paper
- Relevance : Research paper that broadly cover the conference theme.
- Methodology : Use of sound and appropriate methods to support the objectives & test the hypothesis / or theory driven empirical findings and discussion.
- Originality : Paper that bring forth new ideas and insights, create new body of knowledge / Theory / Concept / Model etc. Plagiarism test with less than 10% is accepted.
- Conclusions : Sound conclusions and justification.
- Implications : Relevance and implications of the decision problems demonstrated.
- References: Acknowledgment of works of others used in the paper.
- The submitted papers will be double blind reviewed by the screening committee and the accepted papers will be selected for presenting in the conference.
- The authors of the accepted papers will be intimated as per the scheduled date.
Paper Presentation in Absentia
- Papers in absentia will be accepted in the conference proceedings with a registration fee.
- A certificate of participation indicating paper presented in absentia will be sent to the author of the research paper
Registration form can be downloaded from SFIMAR
website : http://www.sfimar.org