Organizer: Department of Humanities, School of Liberal Education, Galgotias University (U.P) in Collaboration with Jean Monnet Module, Centre for European Studies, School of International Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
About the FDP
- When: 7th Feb-11th, February 2022
- Free Registration
- The FDP/Workshop will be conducted in online mode
Faculty members (regular/ad-hoc/temporary), Research Scholars, and other working professionals doing research and projects in various Social Sciences disciplines are eligible for this Programme.
Themes of the FDP
- The Science and Social Science after Adorno-Popper Debate: Lessons for Today.
- Integrating research, teaching, and policy reach in social science
- What does it meant to be an academic! A discussion on theory and method.
- Preparing a ‘Research Proposal’: All you need to know.
- Effective Blueprinting in Academic Writing.
- Feminist Epistemology: A Critical outlook to the research.
- Conducting a Critical Policy Ethnography.
- Research Methodology in International Relations.
- Ethics in Social Science Research.
- Concept and Data Analysis: Application of SPSS in Social Science Research
- Application of ‘R’ in Social Science Research
- Professor. Hélène Ducros, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Prof. Dhruv Raina, Professor, History and Philosophy of Science and Education, Zakir Husain Centre for Educational Studies, JNU
- Prof. Savyasaachi, Department of Sociology, Jamia Millia Islamia, India
- Prof. Dr. Sheetal Sharma, Centre for European Studies, Jean Monnet Module, SIS, JNU
- Prof. Shaji Rao, Department of Political Science, University of Hyderabad.
- Dr. Preeti Raghunath (Ph.D, UoH), Monash University, Malaysia
- Dr. Anurima Chanda (Ph.D, JNU), Assistant Professor, Department of English, Birsa Munda College, NBU
- Prof. Sabiha Alam, department of political science, Jamia Milia University
Contact number: 7217797422, 9599913245, 8055242042