One Week Online FDP on Quantum Computing Fundamentals
Organizers: Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering,Department of Information Technology-INDERPRASTHA ENGINEERING COLLEGE, Approved by AICTE and affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University- AICTE-ISTE sponsored
About the Faculty Development Programme
- When: 07.02.2022 – 12.02.2022
- No Registration Fee
- Selection of participants will be done on first come first serve basis
- Preference will be given to ISTE members
Random test on daily basis will be carried out with minimum 5 objective/multiple choice questions on the topic covered for the day. 5 such tests except last day will be conducted. For certification participant has to qualify in minimum 3 out of 5 with 60%.
Participant must have minimum 80% attendance for the session.
Who should attend?
All faculty members of AICTE approved institutions.
Topics to be covered
- Introduction to basics of quantum computing
- Introduction to Qubits and Operations
- Classical logic gates to Quantum Logic Gates
- Photons as a medium of secure communication
- Basic Quantum Circuits and their Simulation
- Quantum Algorithm
- Qiskit Programming
- Practical Quantum Computing
- High Performance Computing and Quantum Computing
- Introduction to Quantum Machine Learning and its application
- Implementation of “Quantum computing concepts using
- MATLAB and Quantum Neural Networks”
- Quantum Cryptography and Quantum Cryptanalysis
- Deadline for Online Registration: 31.01.2022
- Notification of Acceptance: 04.02.2022
- FDP Date: 07.02.2022 – 12.02.2022
- Course Guidline
Minimum 60% or more in final assessment test which will be objective type with 50 questions on all topics covered in session with uniform distribution over topics.
Dr. Ramendra Singh (FDP Coordinator)
Mobile No. 9310878197, Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org