Organizer: School of Education (SOE), GNDU, Amritsar, under the scheme of PMMMNMTT, Department of Higher Education, MOE,
- When: March 03 to March 09, 2021.
- Platform: Google Meet
- There are only 100 seats
- There is No Registration Fee
- All those who attend all the sessions will receive e certificates
The purpose of this workshop is to enable subject teachers to understand the Art & Drama as a pedagogical tool. Participants define what arts integration means, plan collaborations with colleagues, describe student roles in the Teaching Learning process, work on designing instruction that helps students explore new ideas, and examine assessments to determine what students are learning.
This programme is designed for Teacher Educators, teachers in Colleges/Universities and school teachers. Interested /nominated candidates to fill the following pre- registration
After pre-registration download the proforma of registration form from the link: Click here
WhatsApp Group: Join Here
- After downloading, fill, sign and get forwarded from head of your institute, scan and send us in pdf form at [email protected]
- After this, we will send you a selection letter.
- Keep on checking your registered email for getting latest updates on this programme.
- Thereafter, all correspondence will be done through e- mail ([email protected] ) only.
NOTE: AII the programs under school of education are legalized to be used for calculatingAPI Score as requisite for promotion under UGC norms.
Prof. (Dr.) Amit Kauts
Project Coordinator, School of Education, PMMMNMTT, MoE, GOIGuru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar