Organizer: Department of Civil Engineering, Indo Global College of Engineering, Abhipur, New Chandigarh -AICTE Sponsored
About the STTP
- When: The second phase is from 19 July 2021 to 24 July 2021 and third phase is from 23rd August 2021 to 28th August 2021
- The registration is free.
- Certificates will be issued to only those participants who will successfully complete the program with 80% attendance & qualify with 60% marks in the assessment test
Major Course Contents
- Introduction – Resources, Conservation & Recycling in Highway Construction.
- Pavement Types and Distresses Classifications
- Load Distribution Mechanisms
- Sustainable Road Construction: Current and future practices
- Green Road Approach for the sustainable development in India
- Waste Materials & By-Products in Highway Construction
- Recycled materials & need for recycling
- Process of Reuse and Recycling
- Design of Highway structure using the aggregates of the existing road as recycled material
- Environmental Management & Strategies for reuse & recycling of materials
- Construction of Sustainable Pavements through recycling
- Hands on Practical Session
ELIGIBILITY: This course is open to Faculty members of AICTE approved Institutions, Research Scholars, and Industry Professionals.
INDO GLOBAL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Abhipur, New Chandigarh – 140109
Distt. S.A.S Nagar, Mohali (Punjab)
Mobile: +91 9988012377