Online Applications Invited for Teaching Posts at ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY
DIRECTORATE OF SCHOOL EDUCATION, ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY, ALIGARH – D.No~35:/DSE- Dated: 20.05.2021 – LOCAL ADVERTISEMENT NO.03/2022/DSE
- Mode of Appointment: Temporary Basis
- Last date for receipt of online Application form is 08.06.2022
- last date for submission of the Hard Copy of online filled application form is 15.06.2022
Online Applications are invited by the Directorate of School Education, AMU for the following post purely on temporary basis in AMU School for the session 2022-23. Last date for receipt of online Application form is 08.06.2022 up to 11.59 pm and the last date for submission of the Hard Copy of online filled application form is 15.06.2022. The hard copy received after 15.06.2022 will not be entertained and will be rejected summarily. The University will not be responsible for the
The number and nature of the posts may vary at the time of Interview. It is not obligatory on the part of the University to call every candidate for Interview who possesses the essential qualifications and no representation in this regard will be entertained.
- Post Graduate Teacher: (RS. 47600-151100) Level – 8
- Post Graduate Part Time Teacher: Rs. 18700/- per month (fixed)
- Trained Graduate Teacher: (Rs. 44900-142400) Level-7
- Trained Graduate Part Time Teacher: Rs. 18700/- per month (fixed)
- Primary Teachers: (Rs. 35400-112400) Level-6
- Primary Part Time Teacher: Rs. 18700/- per month (fixed)
Note: No separate Intimation letter will be issued for interview. Candidates are advised to visit the Directorate of School Education, AMU website for updates.
Details of Teaching Posts
SCHEDULE OF INTERVIEW
Official Notification: Visit Here
- No separate Intimation letter will be issued for interview. Candidates are advised to visit the website of Directorate of School Education, AMU& for updates
- Eligibility of candidates will be determined as on last date of submission of application forms. Number of vacancies may vary at the time of interview and are for one academic session (2022-23) only.
- Eligible shortlisted candidates (after checking their name on the Directorate website) are advised to report at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time.
- The University reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
- List of eligible candidates after scrutiny shall be displayed on the website of the Directorate of School Education one week before the scheduled date of interview.
- Applicants facing any difficulty while filling the application Form are requested to go through the used Manual available on Careers Portal Visit Here for guidance.
- Applicants are advised to regularly visit the website of Directorate of School Education & Careers Portal for updates, If any.
- It is suggested that applicants should complete the application proactively rather wait until the last date