Total Number of Posts: 68
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for vacant teaching positions for various Departments. Last date of submission of ONLINE application is 13.05.2023 (1 1:59 P.M.). Last date of submission of duly signed hard copy of the online application along with all supporting documents is 27.05.2023.
About the Recruitment
Details of the vacancies, mode and nature of payment of application fee and other terms and conditions are listed below
- Total Number of Posts of Professors : 14
- Total Number of Posts of Associate Professors : 25
- Total Number of Posts of Assistant Professors : 29
The detailed positions and their specialisations can be viewed here
Pay Scale (as per latest UGC revision)
- Professor (Academic Level-l4) : ₹ 1,44,200/- to 2,18,200/-
- Associate Professor (Academic Level-l3A) : ₹ 1,31,400/- to 2,17,100/-
- Assistant Professor (Academic Level-10) : ₹ 57,700/- to 1,82,400/-
All applicants have to pay the non-refundable application fee of ₹1,000/- (one thousand) thorough SBI Collect, without which the application will be considered incomplete. Applicants applying for posts under the reservation catagory SC and ST (Plains, Hills) have to pay a fee of ₹500/- (five hundred).
All faculty positions will be as per UGC Regulations 2018, which can be found in our Download section
Click Here for Details
Professors – Associate Professors – Assistant Professors
How to Apply
- Submit the online application for the appropriate post by clicking the correct button (see above) on or before the deadline
- Pay the application fee through SBI Collect and upload the fee receipt by clicking the appropriate button shown above
- On successful submission of your application form, you should receive an email with a PDF copy of your application form, which along with the application fee payment receipt, should be submitted in hardcopy (in print) to the Office of the Registrar, GU, which should reach the office by the deadline.
How to SAVE your application
You can SAVE your application to be completed at a later time. Please follow the procedure below to SAVE your application
- At any time, click on the SAVE button available at the bottom of your application form.
- It will then ask you to enter an email address to which the SAVE information will be sent.
- On successful SAVING, you will receive an email with a link to your SAVED application.
- Click on that link to resume submitting your application.