Institution: Central University of Panjab
Position: Two Junior Research Fellows and One Field Assistant for the ICMR funded research project on purely temporary and contractual basis initially for one year and extendable till the completion of the project
- Project title : “Migraine and Epilepsy share genetic susceptibility (MEGENE) project in Punjab “
- Principal Investigator: Prof. Anjana Munshi, Professor and Dean Research, Department of Human Genetics & Molecular Medicine
- Project Duration : 3 years
- Total no. of posts: Three (03)
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (Full time) (02) and Field Assistant (01)
- Emoluments : ₹ 31,000/- per month (fixed) + 8% HRA for JRF
- ₹17,760/-per month (fixed) for Field Assistant
- Tenure: Initially for One year (extendable till the completion of the project)
- M.Sc. or equivalent in any branch of the life sciences or related sciences with minimum of 60% marks.
- Desirable: M.Sc. Human Genetics/Human Genomics/Life sciences/Bioinformatics
- Thorough knowledge of molecular biology techniques and bioinformatics.
- For JRF applicants, NET/GATE or equivalent qualification is a compulsory requirement for this project.
- Candidates who have qualified JRF Examination conducted by ICMR in the year 2019/20 and have been selected for placement as JRF in ICMR funded Research Projects/Scheme are also eligible.
Date & Time of Interview: 26-04-2021 at 11:00 AM
Venue: Online (through Google Meet)