Organizer: History Association of S. S. Khanna Girls’ Degree College, Prayagraj (A Constituent College of University of Allahabad)
About the Competition
- There is No Registration Fees
- UG – PG Students, and Research Scholars Can Participate
- Certificate of Participation will be provided to all participants
- Three best informative and innovative entries will be rewarded with a cash prize
- The video should be uploaded by 28 April 2022
- First Prize: 1100 RS.
- Second Prize: 700 RS.
- Third Prize: 500 RS
How to Participate
- Make a video related to Indian Heritage like on any Historical site or Monument ( duration not more than 4 minutes) in a creative and innovative manner and upload it on social media handles like Facebook/Instagram/YouTube etc.
- The link of the video uploaded on social media is to be pasted in the attachment section of the registration form.
About World Heritage Day
April as World Heritage Day with the aim of enhancing awareness of our rich cultural diversity and the importance of preserving our ancient heritage. Every year
The International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMS) has announced 18th a theme is associated with the celebration of world heritage day.” Heritage and Climate” is the theme of the year 2022. At present, there are 40 world heritage sites located in India, out of which 32 are cultural, 7 are natural, and 1 is mixed.
Dr.Vinita Mishra: 9450632101
Dr. Sheo Shankar Shrivastava:9453417449; Dr. Priyanka Gupta: 9580426586