About the Quiz
- Start Date : 15/02/2022 14:00
- End Date : 07/03/2022 23:59
- Questions : 10
- Duration : 120 Seconds
- Rewards : E-Certificate
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 120 seconds.
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the winner will be selected by a Lucky Draw.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
- The quiz will start as soon as you click the Start Quiz
Before attempting the quiz participants are advised to go through the following Videos on Driving and Maintenance Tips.
A Film on Driving Flaws and Maintenance Tips (in English) on https://youtu.be/Vd4v4iyowlA
A Film on Driving Flaws and Maintenance Tips (in Hindi)
Terms and Conditions
- The Quiz is being organized by Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA), Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- Entry into the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
- The quiz shall open on 15th Feb,2022 at 14:00 hours and will close at 23:59 hours (IST) on 7th Mar,2022
- Entries received outside of these time/dates will not be valid.
- Participants can view their score when the quiz concludes.
- Participants from all age groups will be allowed to contest in the quiz. If the winner is not contactable within five (5) working days from the result announcement, he or she will be disqualified for the prize and other winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the above process until a winner is selected and can be contacted. Selection, reaching out to winners and dispatch of mentioned prize will be done by PCRA and MyGov will NOT be having any role in the aforesaid process.
- Organizer’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- Prizes: All participants will be given digital Certificate of Participation. There will be One (1) winner for each week quiz provided that total participation in a weekly quiz exceeds 1000 participation. The winners will be announced at the end of each weekly quiz. The winner will be given a prize of INR 5000 which will be electronically transfer to winner’s bank account upon receipt of valid account and identification details.
- By entering the Quiz, the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.
- Participants are required to update their details like name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz and promotions by PCRA.
- PCRA at its discretion can review/ change the Terms and condition of the quiz upon analysis of weekly quiz participation data.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.