Photography Contest: Unexplored Experiences of Northern India
Be a part of photo contest initiated by India tourism, Delhi and bring your photography talent in the limelight. The selected photographs will be used in a Digital Book, which is an unique initiative By the People and For the People
About the Competition
Rules & Regulations
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition
- This “Photography Contest” is brought to you by Indiatourism, Delhi – Ministry of Tourism (referred to as the “Organizer” or “Company”).
- The competition is open to the residents of India above the age of 18 years. Employees of Indiatourism, Delhi (Ministry of Tourism) and their close relatives/anyone connected with the Organisation or judging of the competition will not be allowed to participate.
- Only the images of the specified locations need to be submitted.
- The Participants are required to send their entries through the online form/email provided by Indiatourism, Delhi.
- High-resolution digital images are required with a minimum of 300 dpi at 2,000 pixels on the longest side, and no larger than 10 MB. The images should not be stretched or distorted, and should be in .jpeg, .jpg, .png or .gif formats. Electronic entries that are not of high enough resolution to be published in the magazine will be disqualified.
- The Participants will also have to share a short brief about the photograph submitted.
- Closing date for the entries will be 25th April 2022 After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received by 25th April 2022 for whatever reason.
- A participant may submit a maximum of 5 entries. Only the first 5 entries shall be considered for the Contest.
- Winning images will be published in the upcoming Indiatourism, Delhi (Ministry of Tourism) magazine. Due credit will be given to the Participants in the magazine.
- The Participants whose images will be shortlisted, will also receive Goodies from Indiatourism, Delhi.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Indiatourism, Delhi (Ministry of Tourism).
- The selected images will become the sole property of India tourism Delhi (Ministry of Tourism) and can be used anytime in the future with due credit.