Organizer: Department of Commerce, In Collaboration with IQAC, Government Postgraduate, College, Sector 1, Panchkula
- There is no registration or submission fee
- Last date for submission is 20 February 2021
- Open for all UG and PG students.
- All artworks must be original ideas.
- Each participant should submit one entry only.
- There is no restriction on number of entries from
any college or university.
- Poster should be handmade using crayons/ water
colors/ sketches/ oil paint etc.
- Only theme of poster, name of student, class and
college name can be mentioned on the poster.
- Email your poster image/pdf at
gcpklposte[email protected] and mention the
theme, name, class, email id, phone no. and college
name in the email separately as text.
- Winners have to submit original poster to
department of commerce, Government Postgraduate
College, Sector 1, Panchkula by hand or by post by 4
March 2021 positively.
- Posters will be judged according to following
criteria: Creativity, Presentation, relevance to the
theme, and originality.
- Decisions of the judges will be final.
- Results will be communicated via email or
telephonically by 1st March 2021
Awards and Certificates:
- E-certificates to all participants.
- E-certificate of merit to 1st, 2nd and 3rd winners
Dr Archana Mishra
Mrs. Anjali Siwach
Head of Commerce Department
Dr. Archana (IQAC member)
All faculty members of Commerce Department
For any query contact:
Ms. PREETI GARG
Department of Commerce