About the Quiz
- Date: 18 Sep’21 12:00 AM IST – 31 Oct’21 11:59 PM IST
- Online Mode
- Free Registration
- Cash prizes worth INR 25,000 and certifications up for grabs.
- 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 10𝐭𝐡 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
Timelines & Questions:
- Assessment Window: 17 Oct’21 10:00 PM IST to 17 Oct’21 10:20 PM IST
- Assessment Duration: 00:20:00
- Total Questions to be answered: 20 Questions
- You can attempt the assessment anytime between the provided assessment window.
- Please ensure that you attempt the assessment in one sitting as once you start the assessment, the timer won’t stop.
- You will have to finish the assessment before 17 Oct’21 10:20 PM IST. To get the complete assessment duration, you need to start the assessment latest by 17 Oct’21 10:00 PM IST. Otherwise, you’ll get less time to complete the assessment.
Round 1: Online Round
- The first round will be an online quiz of 20 minutes where a set of trivial questions will be asked covering different domains.
- The quiz will take place in D2C on 17th Oct 2020 at 10.00 PM.
- No negative marking
- It is a 20 minutes quiz starting sharp at 10:00 PM
- Time of submission will be used for tie-breakers
- Submit your response before 10:20 PM
Round 2: Final Round
Shortlisted participants will be called for the second round consisting of various rounds of quizzes.
And also fill the Google form form details your certificates Register Her (Filling on both platforms is mandatory)
For Details Visit Here
- This quiz is open to B-school as well as Engineering students who are currently pursuing their respective programs.
- All members of the team should be from the same institution.
- The number of participants per team can be a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 3.
- Any number of teams can participate from one institute.
- No change in team structure will be entertained after the registration of the team.
- One participant cannot be a part of more than one team for this event.
- The decisions of the organizers of the contest will be final and binding on all the participants.
- The organizers reserve the right to any changes to the rules and regulations.
- The structure and rules of the quiz, in addition to the above basic rules, will be at the discretion of the quizmaster.
- In case of a tie, the quiz completion/best time of the respective teams will be the deciding factor.
- For the online round, there is only one correct answer for each question.