Organizer: DEPARTMENT OF ENGLISH, St Berchmans Autonomous College, Changanassery, Kerala
About the Competition
- Conducted for the postgraduate batch of 2019-21
- ABSTRACT -Before September 30, 2021
- FULL DISSERATATION By November 10, 2021
- FIRST PRIZE – Rs. 25,000
- SECOND PRIZE – Rs.15,000
- THIRD PRIZE Rs.10,000
GUIDELINES TO BE FOLLOWED
- Participants must submit an abstract (5-8 pages) of their dissertation (with full title, name of the participant and college, email, and phone number) on or before September 30. The abstract must strictly follow the guidelines of MLA (8th/9th edition).
- Selected participants will be notified via email on October 31, and their full dissertation must be received on or before November 10 accompanied by a Forwarding Letter from the Head of their Institution/Department.
- The selected participants must also submit a Plagiarism Report (Turnitin or Urkund) along with their full dissertation.
- Submissions will be evaluated on the basis of their commitment to scholarship, clarity of articulation, originality of analysis, adherence to MLA style sheet, and examination of nuances.
- The winners will be selected on the basis of an online oral presentation of the short-listed entries.
P. J Thomas, Head of the Department
Fr. Reji P Kurian Principal
Josy Joseph Convener
Mr. Josy Joseph – 9447401282 | Mr. Amal Toms – 8089678867 | Mr. P J Thomas – 9447806302