- Project Title: Development of Suitable Drag Reducing Agents for Transportation of Asphaltenic crude oils
- Last Date: 10-04-2023, 5:00 PM
About the Recruitment
Project Applications are invited from enthusiastic candidates to work on an Industrial Sponsored Project by Hindustan-Mittal Energy Limited (HMEL) titled “Development of Suitable Drag Reducing Agents for Transportation of Asphaltenic crude oils” for the post of Junior Research Fellow.
- Duration: 6 months
- Last Date of receipt of application: 10th April 2023
- Stipend: Rs. 31000/- per month
- No. of Position: 01
- Essential Qualification: The applicant must have obtained a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent in Petroleum Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Petrochemical Engineering with a minimum of 60% Marks from a recognized university or equivalent.
- or M.Sc. degree in Chemistry with a minimum of 65% Marks from a recognized university or equivalent. The upper age limit for the fellowship is 35 years on 31st March 2023.
- Relaxation in minimum qualifying %age of marks and age limit will be as per the Government of India guideline for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged candidates
- Qualified GATE or a national-level qualifying examination with a valid score of any year.
- Knowledge of crude oil characterization & flow assurance
- Experience/knowledge in the synthesis & characterization of polymeric and surfactants.
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (An Institute of National Importance established under the Act of Parliament) (Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Government of India) Date: 27/03/2023 ●
Documents Required (in PDF)
- Curriculum Vitae Age Proof Certificate (10th Class certificate)
- All mark sheets till the last qualifying degree
- GATE/CSIR/NET/UGC Qualification Certificate (if any)
- Category Certificate (in case of Age Relaxation).
The project duration is of 6 months. Selection will be based on qualification, experience, and interview. The shortlisted candidates will be informed via Email/Telephone. RGIPT Jais reserves the right to reject any or all the application/s without assigning any reasons. No TA/DA will be paid if called for the interview. The selected candidate must join duty immediately upon receipt of the offer.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send a detailed CV in the prescribed format and scanned copies of relevant certificates, grade/mark sheets, publications, etc., to Dr. Amit Saxena (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 10th April 2023 (5 PM). In the subject of the mail, please mention “Application for JRF-HMEL”.
N.B.: Selected candidates are encouraged to register for Ph.D. at RGIPT, Jais, provided the candidate completes the academic and administrative requirements with satisfactory performance in the project.
Dr. Amit Saxena and Dr. Shivanjali Sharma (Principal Investigator) Department of Petroleum Engineering & Geoengineering Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Jais Email: email@example.com