Organizer: Department of Mass Communication, Central University of Jharkhand in collaboration with Shiksha Sanskriti Utthan Nyas under the “Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat” initiative Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav
About the Competition
- No Registration Fees
- E-participation certificate will be given to all the participants
Subject: Autonomy in Education – Autonomy in the Media – (choose any one)
Eligibility: Any student from a registered college/university located in Bharat, pursuing under-graduation to Ph.D. can participate
- First Prize: Rs.5100
- Second Prize: Rs.3100
- Third Prize: Rs.2100
- Consolation Prize: Rs.500 (to five participants)
- Separate prizes will be given for students up to postgraduate & M.Phil., Ph.D., research scholars.
- Last Date of Registration: 20th October,2021
- Last Date of Submission: 30th October, 2021
- Word Limit: 1500-2500 words
- Language: Hindi and English
- Font style: Unicode/Times New Roman
- The content should be based on a reliable source.
- Be sure to reference the quoted materials.
- In any case. not use more than 10 percent of a secondary material.
- Student/Researcher must send affidavit relating to the originality of the content.
- Student/Researcher must send his/her own details along with the details of the institution he/she is from.
- Students/researchers must attach identity card or certificate issued by the institute along with the content.
- Participant’s failure to follow the rules will given by e-mail to the concerned participant. Organisers will have all the rights to extend, result in cancellation of candidature.
- All rights relating to the declaration of result rests with the organiser.
- Information about the winners will be repeal or modify the rules related to the competition.
Dr. Amrit Kumar Assistant Professor, Department of Mass Communication Central University of Jharkhand Ranchi, Jharkhand
Mr. Vaibhav Upadhyay Research Scholar, Department of Mass Communication Mahatma Gandhi International Hindi University, Wardha, Maharashtra Mobile Number: 7838792010
Mr. Raja Raj Research Scholar, Department of Mass Communication Central University of Jharkhand, Ranchi, Tharkhand Mobile Number: 9199162656
Essay Competition On” Strategies & Efforts to Overcome the Gender Inequalities”: Visit Here