RESEARCH WORKSHOP ON METAL FORMING IN MODERN MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY: OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES
Organizer: DEPARTMENT OF PRODUCTION ENGINEERING, PSG COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
COIMBATORE – 641 004
About the Workshop
- When: 09/04/2022
- Through Virtual Mode
- Registration Fee Needed
- Provide Certificate
OBJECTIVES OF THE WORKSHOP
- To enrich young engineers with the knowledge on potential capabilities of novel metal forming techniques in modern manufacturing industry
- To provide insights on challenges and possible solutions in complex and customised metal forming applications
- To expose participants, the critics in Finite Element Analysis (FEA) of modern manufacturing in metal forming industry
- Novel metal forming practices and its potential capabilities in modern manufacturing Industry.
- Technology overview on Flow forming and Die less forming with deep review on challenges and research potentials.
- A typical review on the Forming Limit Prediction for Conventional and Die less forming process.
- Digital processing and IOT implications in the sheet metal fabrication industry.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and process simulation to better understand the Deformation, Thermal behaviour and material failure in forming.
- Brief description on defects and its prediction strategies in sheet metal and bulk deformation process.
- Critical overview on evolving research practices in advanced metal forming processes.
- Practical illustration on novel sheet metal forming techniques with real time case studies and applications practised in modern manufacturing.
- Demonstration on Dieless sheet metal forming process with brief exposure of research potentials and challenges.
- Finite element analyses and simulations of crucial metal forming processes for real time industrial products.
- College Students* : Rs. 300/-
- Academicians & Research Scholars: Rs. 500/-
- Industrial Delegates : Rs. 1000/-
- Registration fee includes soft copy of course materials and participation certificates and is inclusive of service tax.
- Virtual presentation session link will be shared to the registered participants two days before the commencement of the programme.
- Last date for online registration 07/04/2022.
Event Brochure: Visit Here
College website Link: Visit Here
Dr. S. Pratheesh Kumar