- Prizes & Rewards: Scholarship ranging from INR 5,000 to INR 20,000 for 1 year
- Last Date to Apply: 30-10-2023
- Application mode: Online applications only
Mahindra Finance invites applications for the ‘Saksham Scholarship Program for Drivers’ Children’ from students belonging to Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Telangana and Karnataka. The scholarship is meant to support underprivileged and meritorious children of drivers (all light motor vehicles and small commercial vehicles such as Taxi, Jeep, Car & delivery vans such as Pickup, magic, school van, etc.) holding a valid driving license who are studying in Class 1 to postgraduation level.
About the Scholarship
- Open for students from Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Telangana and Karnataka.
- The applicants must be currently studying at Class 1 to postgraduation level.
- Applicants who are pursuing studies in Class 9 and above must have scored 60% or more marks in their previous class.
- The annual family income of the applicant from all sources must not be more than INR 3,00,000.
- One of the parents must be a driver and should hold a valid driving license.