TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED, Vimanapura P O, Bangalore – 560017 Phone: 91–80 22322518, 22322516, 22323250, 22323358 E–mail: tti@hal–india.com
About the Training
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Defense, Govt. of India, is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia, with 20 Production/Overhaul/Service Divisions and 10 co-located Research & Design (R&D) Centres and one
Facility Management Division, spread across the Country.
Technical Training Institute, HAL, Bangalore is inviting application from eligible Engineering Graduate to undergo Apprenticeship Training for a period of ONE YEAR under National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) administered by Board of Apprenticeship Training (BoAT), Southern Region in the following Graduate Engineering Stream
Discipline in Engineering
- Mechanical/|Industrial/Production/Mechatronics Metallurgy & Material Science
- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
- Computer Engineering/Computer Science & Technology /Computer Science and Engineering/Information Science & Technology/ Information Technology Electronics & Communication /Avionics/ Electronics & Tele-Communication etc.
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Candidate shall pass degree in engineering with aggregate percentage of 60% and above for General and OBC category and 50% and above for SC/CT category.
- Candidate should possess graduation from a recognized Board /University in India on or after 01/10/2020
- Candidates who have undergone /undergoing / already registered NATS contract under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- Candidates with work experience of one or more years are not eligible.
- Last date of submitting the google form is 17/05/2023.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
- The aspiring candidates must scan the QR code attached and apply through google form. Hard copy of applications are not accepted.
- The candidate shall fill all the entries in the google form. In complete applications will be rejected.
- The selection of candidates is based on the merit list prepared on the aggregate percentage of marks of all semesters.
- Candidates must indicate aggregate percentage of marks as per your university norms in the google form. In case of 4 years engineering program, aggregate of 8 semester marks and for 3 years engineering program(Diploma lateral entry) aggregate of 6 semesters.
- The provisionally selected candidates list will be published in HAL website www.hal-india.co.in.
- The provisionally selected candidates will be informed through your e-mail/phone.
- The provisionally selected candidates shall report at Technical Training Institute, HAL, Bangalore in a short notice of one week for physical verification of documents.
- Any discrepancy in the information submitted through google form and during the physical verification, your provisional selection will be cancelled.
- Google form responses received after 17/05/2023 will be rejected.
- Reservation for various categories as per the Apprenticeship Act and Rules.
- After completion of Apprenticeship Training, the Apprenticeship contract will be
- terminated and there will be no obligation on the part of HAL to offer any employment.
- Graduate Engineering Stipend of Rs.9000/- per month shall be paid during the 12 months of training.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
For Details: Visit Here