Seven-Day International FDP on ‘Generation Z: Effective Strategies for English Language Teaching’
Organizer: Department of Languages, School of Engineering, Presidency University Bangalore, India
About the FDP
- When: 21 March 2022 to 28th March 2022
- Time: 11. 00 AM – 04.00 PM IST- (Everyday)
- Registration Fee Needed
- Instructional Modality: Online (MS Teams)
- E-Certificate will be issued to all the active participants
Overview of FDP
The Department of Languages, SOE, Presidency University, has been organizing a series of academic and research activities on recent trends in the area of English Language and Teaching (ELT). As part of this initiative, the department of Languages organizes a Seven-day international level FDP on the theme ‘Generation Z: Effective Strategies for English Language Teaching’ on a virtual platform. For Generation Z, technology is part of their everyday life activities. It is important for us as educators to evaluate and update our teaching strategies. This FDP intends to give exposure to different types of digital tools, materials, applications, and methodologies that can be integrated into the classrooms. Further, it would enable faculty members to update their pedagogical skills, become conscious about students’ learning expectations, and implement new ideas in their teaching to meet the needs of the cohorts. This online event will be highly interactive, with greater emphasis on the latest trends in English Language Teaching and research.
- Dr. Vipin Sharma. Faculty & Head Planning & development unit, English Language Institute, Jazan University, KSA, Saudi.
- Dr. A. Rajesh. Assistant Professor of English. Imam AbdulrahmanBin Faisal University, Saudi.
- Dr. Sheba Victor. Assistant Professor of English. EFL University, Hyderabad, TS.
- Dr. Kshema Jose. Assistant Professor of English. EFL University, Hyderabad, TS.
- Dr. Madhavi Gayathri Raman. Assistant Professor. EFL University, Hyderabad, TS.
- Dr. Vijaya. Assistant Professor of English. EFL University, Lucknow.
- Dr. Chintalapalli Vijaya Kumar. Assistant Professor of English. BITS, Pilani.
Intended Participants: Faculty members of recognized universities and colleges all over India, Research scholars, and PG Students.
- Last date of registration: 19 March, 2022
- Domestic Registration: Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only)
- Outside India: $10/- (Ten Dollars Only)
Payment Link: Click Here
WhatsApp Group: Join Here
Dr. J G Ravi Kumar, Convener, Professor of English, Dept. of Languages, Presidency University, Bangalore-64
Dr. Aswini Perumal
Dr. Kiran Kumar N
Mr. Yadukrishnan P T
(Assistant Professors of English – Presidency University Bangalore)
9945410972 (Dr. J G Ravi Kumar)
8220543326 (Dr. Aswini Perumal)
8660675050 (Dr Kiran Kumar N.)
7760913691 (Mr. Yadukrishnan P T)
International Conference on Social Work & Sciences – Towards One Health & Sustainable Development 2022 I Free Webinar I Free Paper Presentations I Free Awards I Register Here