On 31 May every year, WHO and global partners observe World No Tobacco Day (WNTD). The theme of World No Tobacco Day 2021 is ‘Commit to Quit” and aims to support 100 million people worldwide in their attempt to give up tobacco through various initiatives.
- This Campaign runs from October 10th to December 10th 2021
- There is no participation Fee
- Submit entries by 10 December 2021
- Video length should be within 90 seconds
- Top five videos will get exciting prizes
- All participants who uploaded the video will get an e-certificate of appreciation
- A jury of experts shall be constituted to decide on the winners
- The names of the jury members shall be displayed on the commit2quittobacco.in website at the time of announcing the results
Eligibility: People who are at least 18 years of age, Indian citizens, who are/were using tobacco and are now in their journey of quitting tobacco, either succeeded in it or making an attempt to quit. Employees and relatives of WHO India as well as NIMHANS – Bengaluru are not allowed to participate. People who are involved in tobacco production industries or has any affiliation to any tobacco industry or its affiliated groups are not allowed
What to Include in Your Video Story?
(1). Tell us about yourself and your home life.
(2). How long have you been a tobacco user/smoker and why do you do it?
(3). Why do you want to quit?
(4). Share your quitting experience. (Struggles faced and strategies used to quit tobacco use)
Length of The Video: Video length should be within 90 seconds.
Prescribed format of the video: Video has to be in .mp4 or .mov format with minimum resolution of 720p. Video needs to be captured in horizontal mobile view. Video should not exceed 250mb.
Process of Uploading the video:
Step 1: Enter your Name, Age, Gender, Video language, Address, Contact number and email address
Step 2: Upload your video in a given link in the prescribed format.
Step 3: Accept Terms & Conditions and give consent to use the video publicly.
Step 4: Click Submit Button
Step 5: Acknowledgement of Successful Submission on Screen also via registered email.
Video has to be in .mp4 or .mov format with minimum resolution of 720p. Video needs to be captured in horizontal mobile view. Video should not exceed 250mb.
Click Here to Know More