The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India on the occasion of World No Tobacco Day, 2021 is organizing the development of a short film/Anti-Tobacco Spot competition. The duration of the short film should not be less than 30 seconds and should not be more than 60 seconds. It may include testimonials also.
The competition will be open to all citizens/Indian Nationals above the age of 18 years (born on 31st May 2003 or before) except to the employees of MoHFW and their relatives.
Participation and Award Details
- The short film/Anti-Tobacco Spot should be of 30 seconds to 60 seconds. The short film may focus on;
- Increase awareness on harmful effects of tobacco use;
- Tobacco’s harms have been proven to motivate tobacco users to quit;
- Change social norms and reduce the number of tobacco users, including youth.
- Films may also encourage support for and adherence to effective tobacco control policy.
Cash prizes are as under:
Ist Prize: Rs. 2,00,000/-
IInd prize: Rs. 1,50,000/-
IIIrd prize: Rs. 1,00,000/-
Consolation prizes (10): Rs. 1,00,000/- (10 x Rs. 10,000/- each)
Terms and Conditions, thereby following COVID 19 guidelines
- Entries in English and Hindi are only eligible.
- MoHFW will have copyright on the submitted entries for future use on its platform
(website, social media, and others) without any interference or permissions.
- MoHFW will not be responsible for any legal or financial implications, whatsoever
involved in the production of films including use of celebrities, songs, footage etc.
- The participant has to self-certify the authenticity/claim about the original work of
the submitted entries or for consideration of awards.
- Every film entry should have clear Voice Over/dialogue/music/song etc.
- If any promotional (direct/indirect) material on tobacco is depicted, the film will
- The participants may consider using local geography, issues, themes, music/folk
- The entries must have clear details of the participants viz. age proof, photo, name,
contact number (mobile), postal address, email etc., for Awards consideration.
- Please upload your film on google drive (with permission to access the link) and
paste the link to the film in the comment box as your entry. Storyboards, scripts
as Word or PDF documents or pictures will not be accepted as entries.
- Please ensure the films are shot in HD format and are in the ratio 16:9 in
Horizontal format. Films shot using vertical formats like the ones shot on mobile
phones will not be accepted.
- The best entries received will be reviewed by a National Committee constituted at
- No requests relating to claims of re-evaluation of the entries will be considered.
- The decision of the committee will be final and binding to all the entries.
- At any stage of evaluation, if an entry is found to violate the guidelines rules, the
entry will be removed from evaluation process without giving any intimation.
- Any dispute or any issue related to this competition would be decided by MoHFW,
which will be final and binding.
Visit Here to Participate
Certificate of Participation will be given to the genuine entries and which follows the terms and conditions given for the competition. The certificate will be sent through email only and a hard copy will not be issued. Therefore all the participants are required to provide their email address correctly.
• Start Date: 31st May 2021
• Last Date of Submission: 30th June 2021
Click here to read