TAKSHAK COMPETITIONS: Online Contest

Organizer: Robotics & AI ClubIIT (ISM) Dhanbad

About the Contest

Participating teams have to solve a real-world problem using computer vision. Submissions will be judged by considering the accuracy, innovation, and time taken to produce results on a standardized machine.

  • The final score will be based on all the above parameters.
  • The top three innovative teams will be awarded

Contest Guidelines:

  • A team can have a maximum of 3 members. Inter-college teams are allowed. Lone warriors are also welcome.
  • The problem statement and data will be released at the commencement of the fest. However, participants can use any external dataset they want.
  • Participants can only use open source tools and libraries.
  • The evaluation of submissions will be live, and the leader board will reflect teams’ performance throughout the competition. The top 10 teams will be invited to present their solutions before the judging panel.
  • Your output will be evaluated for 40% of the test data when the challenge is live. After the challenge is over, your output for the remaining 60% of the test data will be evaluated, and the final rank will be awarded.
  • To get shortlisted in the top 10 teams for Finale, your leader board score must be reproducible from your code files.
  • There is no limit to the total number of submissions allowed for a team throughout the challenge.

Submission guidelines:

Upload the following as a zip, tar, or tar.zip archive:

  • Submission CSV
  • A 1-pager text file explaining your approach to the problem and the instruction to run your code
  • Code scripts or Jupyter notebooks used for model training/inference

Register Here

Last date to register: 25th Sep 2021

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *