Teacher’s Day Essay Contest
About the Contest
- LAST DATE TO SUBMIT ENTRIES: 3rd September 2022
- Winners will receive an exciting gift from us
Express your Words of Gratitude towards your favourite teacher, at present or in the past, highlighting how they helped you in becoming a better person and achieve success in life. (in not more than 400 words)
Terms and Conditions
- The competition consists of written submissions
- The written submissions to be sent, latest by 3rd September 2022. Any date extension shall be notified via social platforms.
- The selection of the competition winner in the sole discretion and judgment of our assigned team
- Submission of an entry will be deemed acceptance of these terms & conditions.
- Details filled up by the participants are correct. Late entries will not be accepted. Written submissions must not be copied from any website/web page or any document available on internet.
- Learning with Vodafone Idea reserves the right to disqualify participants that are submitting material that is deemed offensive/ misleading or false.
- The winner names or media submitted may be used, in whole or in part, for any purpose and without limit in time, location, method of distribution or form of media.
- Vodafone or its licensors are the sole and exclusive owners of all right, title, and interest in its copyright, trademark rights, and any and all other intellectual property rights, worldwide, in the Media.
- Grant Vodafone Foundation, Vodafone Group Plc, all subsidiaries of Vodafone Group Plc (together Vodafone) and other Vodafone nominated companies and partners, the right to use, copy, distribute,
- publish, display and exhibit the Media in accordance with this Release.
- By submitting an entry, you agree that Learning with Vodafone Idea may at its sole discretion edit, adapt, abridge or translate the entry for the purposes listed in these terms & conditions (even if you don’t win we may, for example, publish your answer or excerpts from it.) You grant permission to Learning with Vodafone Idea, and to those acting under Learning with Vodafone Idea’s authority, to use your name, picture, likeness, voice, biographical information and statements for promotional purposes without additional compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval.
- The decision of the judging panel is final, and at its sole discretion. No correspondence or discussion will be entered into by us in relation to that decision. The prize is not transferrable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- We will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winners. If any winner cannot be contacted or not available, or has not claimed his or her prize within 10 days of the announcement date, Learning with Vodafone Idea reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the closing date.
- We will use any personal information that you give us for purposes of Competition, in these ways described in these terms &conditions, and for marketing or purposes you may indicate your consent to.
- We are not liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by you taking part or not being to take part in this Competition, or from being unable to claim your prize or otherwise participate in the able relevant Open Future event.
- Learning with Vodafone Idea retains all rights to the entries, but taking part in the Competition implies accepting that Learning with Vodafone idea, non-exclusive rights to reproduction without further compensation. The winning answer or any other answer submitted for the competition may be published by Learning with Vodafone Idea on the website and/ or on social media handles. There is no guarantee that the 1 prize winner’s answer or any other submitted answers will be published.