Organizer: AMITY University
An online competitive event on teaching innovations to enhance learning in students. Amity Institute of Education, Amity University invites Pre- service Teachers (Trainees) from the various pedagogies to showcase their innovations in planning for effective teaching.
- There is no registration fees for participation.
- Participants need to upload a photo of their college ID card while registering.
- STORY TELLING COMPETITION
- 48 HOUR FILM MAKING INTERNATIONAL CHALLENGE
- Foot Stanz International Dance Competition
- Sound Spirit International Singing Competition
- SYMPHONY – INTENATIONAL INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC COMPETITION
- SPACE RACE
- AIR CRASH INVESTIGATION
- QUIZ/PANEL DISCUSSION
- Nudge Global
- ANIMATION FILM MAKING
- INNOVATIVE BUSINESS MANAGER
- BUSINESS TURKS
- UP & ATOM DEBATE COMPETITION
- FOOD HACKATHON
- CREATE METGALA LOOK
- POSTER MAKING
- VISUAL MERCHANDISING COMPETITION
- PAINTING COMPETITION
- Visit More Here
- To provide a platform to the participants for showcasing technology- based innovative teaching in the virtual classrooms.
- To promote the integration of various software/ ICT tools in pedagogical processes.
- To develop innovative teaching aids for enhancing the teaching- learning experience and making i t more interactive.
- To maximize the learning and addressing the diversity of learners.
- To explore the scope of technology for enhancing learning in online as well as face- to- face mod
Visit Amity AYF 2021 Website for registration and detailed guidelines: Click Here
After registration, confirm your participation through the following link. Click Here
Faculty Coordinator Details
Dr. Smriti Malhotra Mobile No: +91 9811198272 Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Priyanka Singh Niranjan Mobile No: +91 9425360860 Email id: email@example.com 12
Student Coordinator Details
- Dhairya Taneja Mobile No: +91 9582390404
- Ashna Amla Mobile No: +91 8527305927
- Yasha Sharma Mobile No: +91 9650268778