Organizer: In commemoration of Centenary Celebrations, Acharya Narendra Dev College and Maitreyi College, in collaboration with INSCR (Indian Network for Soil Contamination Research)
About the Symposium
- When: November 08, 2022
- Registration Fee Needed
- Call for Papers
The symposium will focus on several aspects of ciliates such as their diversity, ecology, evolution, systematics, genomics, epigenetics, barcoding, proteomics, ciliates and industry, ciliates as model organisms in UG teaching and in research.
Theme of the Symposium
- Session I: Microbial Literacy: Science for Society
- Session II: Microbiology in the last 75 years in India
- Session III: Women in Science
- Session IV: Microbial Interactions in Nature
- Session V: The Human Microbiome in health and disease
- Session VI: Applied Microbiology and Beneficial Microbes
- Session VII: Infectious Diseases and Antimicrobial Resistance
- Session VIII: Virology, Emerging Diseases & Vaccines
- Session IX: Synthetic Biology and Bioinformatics
- Session X: Industrial Microbiology and Future Bioindustries
Visit Here for Details
For Registration: Visit Here
The registration form is the same form as for INSCR. Please take care to choose ISCB 2022 as the theme while filling out the registration form. The conference will have a session on research at the undergraduate level. Also, if a group of ten students register then they will get a discount on registration fees.
Please find the circular for the same at the link: Click Here
The details of abstract submission, oral and poster presentations; speakers, themes, programme, and organizing committee can be seen at http://conference.inscr.co.in.