IN SOCIAL SCIENCES, HUMANITIES, COMMERCE AND MANAGEMENT
Organizer: Guru Angad Dev Teaching-Learning Centre of Ministry of Education (PMMMNMTT), SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, and Assumption College (Autonomous), Changanacherry, Kerala
About the FDP
- When: 01 – 30 November 2022 (in online flexible mode) for research scholars and faculty members in India
- Registration Fee Needed
- Certificate Provided
- Research Scholars receive Certificate of Participation
- A mandatory fee payment of ₹1750/- for faculty members and ₹1250/- for research scholars (non-refundable) is applicable and should be remitted using the payment gateway after filling the registration form
- Registration closes on 31st October 2022.
The workshop is equivalent to two week offline FDP (conducted in online flexible mode; Fulfills requirement as per CAS of UGC and AICTE for promotional requirements of faculty members)
This FDP is organised for the faculty members and research scholars to enhance the quality of research in Social Sciences, Humanities, Commerce and Management and interdisciplinary subject areas. The programme concentrates on the methodology of research, along with SPSS and guidelines for the publication of research. It aims to cover topics from identification of the research problem, review of literature, quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methodologies to ethical practices in writing and publication.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE FDP
- Equivalent to Two-week Offline FDP conducted in Online Flexible mode
- Approved for CAS promotion under UGC & AICTE
- Course is valid for Social Science, Humanities, Commerce & Management stream
- Institutional Benefits: NAAC and NIRF
- Certificate of Completion: For e-Certificate of successful completion with unique codes and grades, the candidate must secure 50% or above in assignments/ project and online quizzes as per the norms.
- Certificate of Participation: Those who do not qualify the minimum requirement will be eligible for e-Certificates of Participation with unique codes and grades (It will be mentioned that this is not meeting the fulfillment as per CAS requirement of UGC/AICTE for promotion).
- Do enter your details with utmost care.
- NO CORRECTION SHALL BE ENTERTAINED LATER.
Who can join?
- Faculty members and research scholars (research aspirants also) in Social Sciences, Humanities, Commerce and Management and interdisciplinary subject areas
Go to the applicable payment link below.
- Faculty Members (Fee: ₹1750) – https://rzp.io/l/FDPfclty
- Research Scholars (Fee: ₹1250) – https://rzp.io/l/OFDPschlrs
After making the payment, check email for receipt
After completing the payment, procedure for further collection of personal and institutional details, photo etc. in Google Form will be sent to Email or WhatsApp.
Kindly keep a recent passport size photograph (soft copy or scanned) for uploading. The face should cover about 60-70 percent of the photo area.
Registration & Fee Payment Helpline: +91 89218 74060
|Day 1||01 Nov 2022||7-9 PM||2||Understanding the Research Process and Identifying the Research Problem||Dr. S. Kevin|
|Day 2||02 Nov 2022||7-9 PM||2||Review of Literature||Dr. Johnson Jament|
|Day 3||03 Nov 2022||7-9 PM||2||Review of Literature||Dr. Johnson Jament|
|Day 4||04 Nov 2022||7-9 PM||2||Theoretical Framework, Setting Objectives and Hypotheses formulation||Dr. S. Kevin|
|Day 5||05 Nov 2022||7-9 PM||2||Research Design (including Sampling Design)||Dr. S. Kevin|
|Day 6||06 Nov 2022||7-9 PM||2||Types of data and Methods of Data collection, Designing a questionnaire||Dr. S. Kevin|
|Day 7||07 Nov 2022||7-9 PM||2||Structuring Questionnaire with Measurement scale: Quantitative||Dr. S. Kevin|
|Day 8||08 Nov 2022||7-9 PM||2||Structuring Questionnaire: Qualitative||Dr. Johnson Jament|
|Day 9||09 Nov 2022||7-9 PM||2||Hypothesis Tests: Parametric & Non-parametric||Dr. S. Kevin|
|Day 10||10 Nov 2022||7-9 PM||2||Hypothesis Testing: Hands-on Training||Dr. S. Kevin|
|Day 11||11 Nov 2022||7-9 PM||2||Factor Analysis||Dr. S. Kevin|
|Day 12||12 Nov 2022||7-9 PM||2||Data Analysis Tools and Role of Software in Statistical Analysis||Dr. P. N. Harikumar|
|Day 13||13 Nov 2022||7-9 PM||2||Descriptive Statistics: Theory 1||Dr. P. N. Harikumar|
|Day 14||14 Nov 2022||7-9 PM||2||Descriptive Statistics: Theory 2||Dr. P. N. Harikumar|
|Day 15||15 Nov 2022||6-7 PM||1||Errors in Statistical Analysis||Dr. Samir Kumar Praharaj|
|Day 15||15 Nov 2022||7-9 PM||2||Descriptive Statistics: Hands-on Training||Dr. P. N. Harikumar|
|Day 16||16 Nov 2022||7-9 PM||2||Descriptive statistics, Correlation and Regression||Dr. P. N. Harikumar|
|Day 17||17 Nov 2022||6-7 PM||1||Convert Thesis into Paper||Dr. Samir Kumar Praharaj|
|Day 17||17 Nov 2022||7-9 PM||2||Correlation and Regression: Hands-on Training||Dr. P. N. Harikumar|
|Day 18||18 Nov 2022||7-9 PM||2||Introduction to SPSS||Dr. P. N. Harikumar|
|Day 19||19 Nov 2022||7-9 PM||2||Functions in SPSS||Dr. P. N. Harikumar|
|Day 20||20 Nov 2022||7-9 PM||2||Data Export and Cleaning and Analysis using SPSS||Dr. P. N. Harikumar|
|Day 21||21 Nov 2022||7-9 PM||2||Understanding Qualitative Research and Mixed Research||Dr. Johnson Jament|
|Day 22||22 Nov 2022||4.30-6.30 PM||2||Article Publishing and Peer Review Process||Dr. K. P. Vijayakumar|
|Day 22||22 Nov 2022||7-9 PM||2||Identifying Research problem in Social Science and Setting Research Questions||Dr. Johnson Jament|
|Day 23||23 Nov 2022||4.30-6.30 PM||2||Role of Metrics in Research||Mr. Vijay Reddy|
|Day 23||23 Nov 2022||7-9 PM||2||Research Ethics||Dr. Johnson Jament|
|Day 24||24 Nov 2022||4.30-6.30 PM||2||Best Practices for Research Writing||Ms. Lekshmi Dinachandran|
|Day 24||24 Nov 2022||7-9 PM||2||Flexible Research Design (including qualitative sampling parameters)||Dr. Johnson Jament|
|Day 25||25 Nov 2022||4.30-6.30 PM||2||Mendeley & MS Word: Document Preparation Techniques||Dr. Gopakumar V.|
|Day 25||25 Nov 2022||7-9 PM||2||Qualitative Data Collection Process: Designing Interview schedule (Hands-on Training)||Dr. Johnson Jament|
|Day 26||26 Nov 2022||4.30-6.30 PM||2||How to Collect Authentic Secondary Data?||Mr. Sriram V.|
|Day 26||26 Nov 2022||7-9 PM||2||Qualitative Data Collection Process: Designing an Observation Method (Hands-on Training)||Dr. Johnson Jament|
|Day 27||27 Nov 2022||4.30-6.30 PM||2||Academic Writing and Plagiarism||Dr. Suresh Kumar P. K.|
|Day 27||27 Nov 2022||7-9 PM||2||Generating Theory, A: Ethnographic Approach||Dr. Johnson Jament|
|Day 28||28 Nov 2022||4.30-6.30 PM||2||Predatory Publishing/ Journal Metrics||Mr. Sanjo Jose|
|Day 28||28 Nov 2022||7-9 PM||2||Generating Theory, B: Grounded Theory Approach||Dr. Johnson Jament|
|Day 29||29 Nov 2022||4.30-6.30 PM||2||Scientific /Publication Misconducts||Mr. Jasimudeen S.|
|Day 29||29 Nov 2022||7-9 PM||2||Case Study Methodology||Dr. Johnson Jament|
|Day 30||30 Nov 2022||4.30-6.30 PM||2||Reference Management||Dr. Vimal Kumar V.|
|Day 30||30 Nov 2022||7-9 PM||2||Qualitative Data Analysis: Thematic Analysis (Hands-on Training)||Dr. Johnson Jament|
Dr. Anitha Jose (Principal)
Fr. Dr. Thomas Joseph (Vice-Principal)
Ms. Anne Mary Joseph (Vice-Principal)
Dr. Whyni Gopi (IQAC Coordinator)
Fr. Tinju Tom (Coordinator)
Dr. Poulami Aich Mukherjee (Coordinator)
National Coordinator: Prof. Vimal Rarh, Project Head & Joint Director, GAD-TLC of MoE, Coordinator, National Resource Centre of Chemistry of MoE