Organizer: Department of Mechanical Engineering of Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering, Mylavaram, Andhra Pradesh, India – AICTE sponsored
Date: 07th to 19th December , 2020.
The aim of this program is to provide a basic understanding on techniques and developments in 3D geometric modeling and printing components to a broad spectrum of researchers, industry participants, faculty and post graduate students of AICTE affiliated Institutions / Universities.
- Date: Slot-I: 07.12.2020 to 19.12.2020
- Meeting Platform: Microsoft Teams
- Session Timings: (on all days)
- Session I: 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
- Session II: 01.30 PM – 03.30 PM
Click Here to Register for the workshop
- Submission of Application on or before 04/12/2020
- Confirmation of Acceptance on 05/12/2020
- The selected candidates will be intimated through email only.
- For queries write to [email protected]
Dr. S.Pichi Reddy, Professor and Head, Convener- AICTE – FDP, LBRCE, Mylavaram.
Dr. K.Murahari, Associate Professor, Coordinator – AICTE – FDP, LBRCE, Mylavaram.
Further queries and clarifications in participants list, please contact the co-coordinators.
Mr. J. Subba Reddy, Associate Professor, Co-Coordinator – AICTE – FDP
Mr. K.V.Viswanadh, Sr. Assistant Professor, Co-Coordinator – AICTE – FDP