Organizer: LEGAL SPECS
About the Debating Competition
- When: 27th and 28th of May
- Free Registration
- Venue: Via Google Meet
- Mode of Operation: Virtual
- Sixteen participants will be selected to appear in the event as debaters. [Shortlisted by Team Legal Specs]
- The debaters will have three debating rounds. [ One individual and two in a team of two]
- The event will be based on – Nuances in The Laws Regulating Same-Sex Marriage
- Round Three will be live on YouTube Channel
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Open to all law students enrolled in 5 years or 3 years of Law Programmes.
- Cash Prize worth Rs 1000/- to the winning team and an opportunity to participate in the upcoming workshop by Legal Specs for free.
- Certificate of Achievement to the Second-Best Performing Team Certificate of Participation to all the students participating
Information regarding the conduction of three rounds will be shared with the selected participants.
HOW TO REGISTER
The participants are required to send us a video of 3 minutes on any Socio-Lega l Contemporary Issue, on firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “Submission for Debate Competition” and mentioning your
- College Name
- Email id
- Year of Study
- Whatsapp Number
Any entry without these information would be rendered void and would result in disqualification from the competition.
- Registration Ends – 22nd May 2023
- Official Communication of Selection – 25th May 2023
- Date of Events – 27th and 28th of May 2023
- Results and Prize Distribution– 05th June 2023
Contact: ISHIKA GARG–+91-8109821424 [Team leader at Legal Specs]