About the Program
A100-day virtual program presenting the coming together of many yoga schools to offer authentic traditions of Yoga to the world with qualified experts. The program shall include daily Yoga practical sessions, twice a week knowledge sessions, and Sunday meditation with acknowledged experts, being offered for global well-being and unity to one and all.This program is being organized under the auspices of the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India and in collaboration with United Nations Information Center and the Association of Indian Universities, with the guidance of Pujya Swamjii Yogrishi Ramdev Baba, President Patanjali Yogpeeth, Dr. H. R. Nagendra (Guruji), Founder Vice-Chancellor- Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana (SVYASA) and Kamlesh Patel (Daaji), global guide Heartfulness.
- This 100-day program starts on 14 March 2021 and culminates on 21st of June 2021 – the International Day of Yoga.
- All activities will be offered free of charge worldwide in several languages.
- For Bulk Registration, please mention your only full name in the shared Google link
The program was launched on 14th March 2021 by Hon’ble President of India- Shri Ram Nath Kovind – Watch Here
By participating in this program the participants will:
- Learn the fundamentals of yogic philosophy at the root of this incredible heritage·
- Learn at their own pace, from the most learned yoga teachers available today· Be able to practice and maybe become yoga professionals·
- Learn the Common Yoga Protocol, the official program of the Ministry of AYUSH· Enroll in the different schools that would offer their teachings
- Contribute immensely to their own Unity and Wellbeing, and further spread it to their families, workplace, and communities.
- All registered participants will receive an e- certificate at the end of the program
Contact: Mob:- 9807912235