Details of the Job Posts
- Advt. No. 426
- Mode of Appointment: Contract
- Total Number of Posts: 32
- Salary: Consolidated pay of 45000/- per month
- Qualification and Age Limit: As per UGC Norms
The Institute will conduct Walk-in-Interview for engagement to the following posts purely on contractual basis for the Academic Session 2022-23. The tenure of engagement is up to 30-04-2023 or till the regular incumbent joins the post, whichever is earlier. The Contractual engagement will confer no right to claim the post on regular basis. The engagements will he made as per the need of the Institute. The Institute reserves the right to terminate the Contractual engagement at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The number of posts mentioned above is tentative. However, number of posts may be increased or decreased at any stage.
- Relaxation in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Differently-abled (Physically and visually)/OBC (Non-creamy layer) categories is provided in accordance with the GOI/UGC rules.
- No TA/DA etc. will be paid for attending the Interview
- The Institute reserves the right to cancel/postpone the recruitment process at its discretion Communication with the selected candidates will be made through Email & Telephone only.
- No postal communication will be made with the selected candidates. Candidates should report for attending the Walk-in-Interview along with required documents strictly 01 hour before commencement of the Interview time.
- The registration for Walk-in Interview will be closed sharp before 30 Minutes of the scheduled time of Interview. Strict compliance on Covid-19 appropriate behaviours such as, wearing of masks at all times, keeping social distancing etc. must have to be maintained by the candidates in the Institute premises.
- Candidates are directed to continue visiting the Website of the Institute for up-dation, if any, regarding Schedule of Walk-in-Interviews of this Advertisement.