Walk in Interview for the Selection of Young Professional
WALK-IN INTERVIEW FOR THE SELECTION OF YOUNG PROFESSIONAL – II ON 03.08.2022 at Calicut Regional Station of ICAR-CMFRI
Details of the Post
Name of the Project : National Innovations in Climate Resilient Agriculture (NICRA)
Name of the Post : Young Professional II
Number of vacancies : 01 (One)
Date and time of interview : 03.08.2022 at 10.00 hrs
Venue : Calicut Regional Station of ICAR-CMFRI, West Hill (P.O.), Calicut – 673 005, Kerala, Phone: 0495-2382033, 2382011
Nature and Duration of the Post
Purely on contract basis for a period of one year, or till the termination of the project, whichever is earlier
Age limit : The candidate should be of minimum 21 years of age and maximum of 45 years of age as on date of interview. Upper age limits are relaxable for SC/ST and OBC as per Govt. of India norms (at present 5 years relaxation for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates).
Emoluments : Rs.35,000/- per month (consolidated)
Place of posting : Calicut Regional Station of ICAR-CMFRI, West Hill (P.O.), Calicut – 673 005, Kerala
Essential Qualification : M.F.Sc. or M.Sc. in Marine Biology / Aquaculture / Zoology / Life Sciences / Environmental Sciences
Desirable : Experience in sampling and analysis of water and sediment; Experience in the statistical analysis of data
Terms and Conditions
- TA/DA will not be paid for attending the interview.
- The candidates are requested to bring their biodata, original certificates, project work, dissertation, two passport size photographs along with a set of attested copies of certificates.
- This temporary appointment will be for a specific period and their services will automatically stand terminated either with the termination of the Project/Scheme or even before at the discretion of the Competent Authority. The engagement will not constitute a regular job or appointment of any nature in the ICAR.
- At the time of the verification of original documents (even after selection), if it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to wilfully conceal, misrepresent the facts or canvass, such applicant will not be considered for selection and due action will be implemented.
- The Director, ICAR -CMFRI reserves the right to fill up or not to fill the vacancies notified in this advertisement.
- At the end of the assignment such staff will not have any right to claim any employment or engagement at ICAR-CMFRI. The assignment will not bestow upon them any claim for regular employment at ICAR-CMFRI