About the Quiz Competition
The Quiz competition is designed to strengthen awareness around water conservation and promote rainwater harvesting and water positive practices. It also aims to inculcate in people a sense of ‘respect’ and responsibility towards their water resources.
- End Date : 30/06/2022 23:59
- Questions : 10
- Duration : 300 Seconds
- Rewards : E-Certificate
Free Quiz on Offences by & on Children in the Cyber Space I Participate Here
Terms and Conditions
- The Quiz is being organized by National Water Mission, Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti, Government of India
- Participants from all over the world and of all nationalities are eligible to enter the quiz.
- The quiz will be available for all contestants for the period of 5 minutes [300 seconds], in which they have to answer 10 questions.
- These questions will based on all aspects of water & rainwater harvesting.
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
- You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Each participant of the quiz shall be rewarded with an e-certificate from National Water Mission, Ministry of Jal Shakti.
- The top five winners will be decided by the shortest time taken to complete the quiz with all correct answers
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
- Organisers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
- Organiser’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.
3 thoughts on “Water Quiz 2.0”
It is very good for all.