Organizer: The Dept. of Biochemistry, Bhavan’ s Vivekananda College of Science, Humanities & Commerce, Sainikpuri, Secunderabad jointly with the Dept. of Food & Nutrition, University College for Women, Koti, Hyderabad– is celebrating Rashtriya Poshan Maah 2021
About the Events
- When: 23rd and 24th September, 2021
- Free Registration
- Certificate: e-certificates will be given to the prize winners and participants.
- The competition is open to UG/PG students, research scholars and faculty, event wise.
Events for competitions
- Onsite fireless cooking competition (for BVC students) .
- Short video of 3-5 minutes on “Low cost nutritious recipe for pregnancy” (UG & PG students of all colleges).
- e-poster on yoga asana for any one specific ailment (UG & PG students of all colleges).
- Research based e-Poster presentations on original research work (Students, research scholars and faculty member-open to all).
Topics for Research Based e-Poster
- Nutrition in adolescence
- Pre-conception nutrition
- Nutrition for pregnant women
- Prebiotics & Probiotics.
- Yoga & Fitness
- Anaemia in adolescence
- Nutrition & Ayurveda
- Onsite fireless cooking with team of two, including two food groups elevating atleast one nutrient.
- The participants of short video (Duration: 3-5 min) should plan a recipe with a minimum of three food groups, calculate the nutritive value and include the recipe also.
- E-poster on Yoga asanas should be on a single powerpoint slide.
- Original research e-posters should include Title, Authors, Affiliation, Abstract, Introduction, Methods, Results & Conclusions, in a single Powerpoint slide. (Duration: 5 min).
Send abstracts to email@example.com (on or before 22nd September, 2021)
- Last date for entries for Onsite cooking competition registration: 22nd September, 2021
- Last date for submission of short videos on low cost nutritious recipe for pregnancy: 22nd September, 2021.
- Last date for submission of e-poster on yoga asanas for any one specific ailment: 22nd September, 2021.
- Last date for submission of research e-poster abstract: 22nd September, 2021
WhatsApp group link: Join Here
Dr. A. Sai Padma, Head & Asst. Professor,
Dept of Biochemistry, Bhavan’s Vivekananda College,
Dr. N. Santoshi Lakshmi, Head & Asst. Professor (c),
Dept. of Food and Nutrition, University College for Women
Koti, Hyderabad, Mobile: 9949009800